For my assignment this week we had to arrange the focus on the camera. So I zoomed in on this leaf that, later fell after capturing its beauty on camera. While i was looking for an object to take a picture of, it felt like i had already seen everything. Which i have since there's only so much freedom you get. I would look everywhere and I saw one of the leaves from this tree fall. I thought to myself "Hey that leaf is symbolic to me not being able to have inspiration". I'll explain how it relates, well this leaf was in the same place, on the same tree, with the same surroundings for its short life-span. Up until it fell, now its all on its own with company from the wind. It's the same way for me I'm stuck on the same tree 'till i fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment